Saturday 21 December 2013

Dev blog - Alpha 0.85

This is the second dev blog, and I'll be talking about the changes coming to the next version of the game. We've already had the 0.8 update this week but I thought I'd do another one to introduce the first version of the boss of the tutorial. I'll either do multiple small updates, or multiple dev blogs building up to a bigger update.

I have just put in the code for the boss object, it's movement (following you), and it's spawner. I have only a basic attack on it right now, with 50 range. It only has a few sprites so far and it carries a large maul or greathammer. Current heath value is 900 but that may be increased in future versions.
I'm now working on getting the attack for the boss working with multiple animations.

I've made some other minor improvements which I'll leave for the full patch notes in a day or two.
Patch Alpha V0.85, coming soon™

No comments:

Post a Comment