Sunday 19 January 2014

Dev Blog - Update

-19/01/14
My new text-based project has been started and some initial progress has been made. It is not yet ready for a first alpha v0.1 demo, but maybe it will be soon.
If this project is successful, I can reuse the code to add better dialogues to roaming death or any other project I may start.

-20/01/14
More progress, some GUI added, it is starting to get some interaction but still quite dull so far. More work needed to get a demo that is playable. First screenshots on the way once more progress has been made.

-21/01/14
I ended up getting quite a bit done last night, and I continue to make progress today. The latest noteworthy feature is the quote system I added to the title screen. It shows a random skeptical quote from the ones I have put in it's database (around 20 so far) at startup, with a button to reroll for another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment