Thursday 4 February 2016

Roaming Death Progress Update: The Revival

I haven't done an update in a long time. I took a big break from working on this game, but I'm ready to continue tentatively. I have some fresh ideas and want to get a better demo out asap.

I have been tidying up some things like footprints and damage scaling/balancing. I added an armour stat to most of the mobs and roughly balanced it.

I have an idea for a stat screen when you finish an area that could show some kind of score based on your stats in combat like healing done, damage taken, times died, damage dealt. This is good because it gives a penalty for dying too many times.

I am having to tidy up a lot of old spaghetti code to make progress so it is very slow.

You can read about all the changes in the update coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment