Tuesday 4 February 2014

Dev Blog - Roaming Death Alpha V0.85

A much needed patch for Roaming Death is coming soon... next week in fact. I've been making steady improvements today, so the following will be a brief list and discussion.

- Health and mana GUI rework (again)

Yes I have improved it again. This time it will have a nice textured look to it, and a border that isn't glitchy. Even the accuracy of the circles, and the font have been updated.

- Ability GUI border added

The abilities were looking pretty plain and boring, and there was a gap for the ones that haven't been made yet, so now there will be a background and border for the whole ability bar.

- Font and button touch-ups

The main menu buttons were terrible I admit, so I fixed that little problem and tidied up the font so it all looks the same.

- Improved menu background (again)

Speaks for itself this one... I improved it with some more gradient tool.

ETA on this update is 10th February, so I'll see what else I can get done this week and do another Dev blog if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment